Order Online or call us toll free at:
Great service and same great prices!
Centennial Tap Beer Service, Inc.
33100 E. 160th Ave., Hudson, CO 80642
WE DELIVER TO YOU!
We will come to you for parts and service and fill your tanks at your location
Made in the USA - Tap Rite's "G" System Keg Coupler Connection is most commonly used for Bass, Anchor Steam and Boddington. We have a list of beers this style connection works with on our Information Wall under Beer Taps.
- Non-Rotating Probe in nickel-plated brass.
- Enlarged bore and wider tip opening produces less turbulence and restriction which allows for reduced line pressure and Co2 breakout.
- Nickel-plated, forged brass body with three internally mounted seals.
- Floating ball check valve equalizes line pressure.
- Relief valve vents over-pressurized keg.
The "G" System Keg Coupler Connection is not the same as Perlick's G-Series Keg Couplers.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Centennial Tap Beer Service © 2019