Order Online or call us toll free at:
Great service and same great prices!
Centennial Tap Beer Service, Inc.
33100 E. 160th Ave., Hudson, CO 80642
WE DELIVER TO YOU!
We will come to you for parts and service and fill your tanks at your location
Made in the USA - Perlick's G-Series Stainless Steel Keg Coupler is required for Wine. Stainless Steel Keg Couplers benefit your beer system also because beer doesn't stick to Stainless Steel. On other types of metals beer will cause a build-up of yeast and other impurities. This is also true with Stainless Steel Shanks and Faucets. Even if using Stainless Steel for the Faucet, Shank and Keg Coupler you will still need to adhere to a cleaning process for your system.
- Non-Rotating Probe in stainless steel.
- Enlarged bore and wider tip opening produces less turbulence and restriction which allows for reduced line pressure and Co2 breakout.
- Stainless Steel body with three internally mounted seals.
- Floating ball check valve equalizes line pressure.
- Relief valve vents over-ressurized keg.
Perlick doesn't offer a Stainless Steel option in their D-Series.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Centennial Tap Beer Service © 2019